Monday 9 March 2015

Gifts

Are you like me and struggle for unique gifts but that people will love?
I personally hate the idea that I have to ask someone to return my gift they thoughtfully picked out for me. To many, it may seem like I don't care or that I'm ungrateful. But to me, wasting money on something I won't use or like seems the worst thing possible. Only in the last few years have I got over my fear to ask them to return it or for the gift receipt. 
So I'm trying to come up with interesting, yet affordable ideas to buy your loved ones, friends, colleagues, secret santas etc! After searching high and low every year I only find the same boring ideas, or ones really out of budget..... Check out my ideas but be sure not to tell my family and friends!

If you have any suggestions for gifts then why not leave a comment xoxo

No comments: