Monday 6 April 2015

Easter weekend

Happy Easter guys!! 
So what have you all been doing? Friday was a lovely chilled day with the family my sister plus fiancé came over and so did the grandparents. I really wish we had better weather for the four days, it kind of sucks :( 
Saturday I shopped in the local city but I was pretty disappointed and came home almost empty handed. I guess my bank balance looks good for it though... Saving really doesn't help my shopping! I was hoping to pick up some new summer stuff or even an outfit for Sunday evening but I guess I'll have a rummage around my wardrobes to see if I find anything for the evening. 
Here's a little snap from walking the dog at the park... If you look close you'll see the ducks :p 
Enjoy the rest of your time off xoxo


No comments: