Monday 30 March 2015

Tonight's bedtime routine

My three basic products before sleep...
I'm taking off my makeup with Garnier micellar cleansing water. I was a bit sceptical at first thinking how can a product that is cleansing water going to remove all my makeup? It comes in a large 400ml which states can be up to 200 uses, great! Amazingly it does manage to take off my makeup including my mascara, after several cotton wool pads later! (I must admit my normal routine is a flannel with a cleansing face wash so I cut out the buying and throwing all the cotton pads) 
Next I use my normal Nivea toner, it seems to grab all the remaining bits of makeup that my cleanser leaves behind, maybe I'm just not thorough enough the first time round but I just hate all the cotton pads I get through!! 
An added step I took was using my trusty Soap & Glory face mask, which refines your pores. It's a messy face mask which stays creamy but you can feel the magic working once applied and the blue beads have disappeared. I first brought this years ago and have been a fan ever since and would keep going back for more. Let's hope I wake up with perfect skin, we can only wish for ;p Xoxo





No comments: