Wednesday 1 April 2015

April fools

Never even came into my mind that it's April fools day, I've been writing the date all morning but never even thought about it!! Dammit, but at least it means I've stayed safe this year from the tricks phew. 
I was in a bit of a hurry this morning so I grabbed my new grey skirt and my white sleeveless blouse but managed to add some pattern with my flower cardigan (not seen in photo, sorry:( !) and finished my look off with a splash of colour with a pink jacket. I hardly get to wear it so when the weathers a bit in between seasons for us here in England it's the perfect time to bring it out. But still on a dash to the shops on my lunch it was cold and windy, so probably not the greatest of choices!! Oops xxx





Copy my look...
Grey pencil skirt from Next here or similar here
White h&m blouse similar here
Pink h&m jacket similar here

I seem to be an h&m girl today!! Xoxo 

No comments: